SWIM COMMUNITY BEHAVIORAL EXPECTATIONS
SWIM asks participants to agree to a statement regarding appropriate behavior at SWIM. The following is the intent of that statement.
- SWIM is an intentional community. We expect behavior that contributes to the spirit of community rather than detracting from it.
- Illegal drug use by anyone and alcohol use by minors will not be tolerated. Florida law prohibits use of tobacco by minors and distribution of tobacco to minors. Smoking in designated areas only.
- Firearms are not permitted on the SWIM facility or grounds.
- Sexual harassment or harassment of any kind for any reason is demeaning, abusive of our community, and is not tolerated.
- All health and safety requirements are expected to be followed at all times by everyone.
Violation of these behavioral expectations may result in removal from SWIM.
We request that you sign the statement in our registration forms or in our online registration program to acknowledge that you are aware of and willing to abide by these expectations.